The Winter 21-22 Program is now available for registration. Registering via the team fee format allows the team to carry as many as 22 skaters, enabling you to spread the cost to play out amongst teammates, as well as keep a full bench if you have teammates that travel regularly or play in multiple leagues. Note that each team member still needs to have a team jersey with a unique number.
- The price for Hockey North America in 21-22 will be a team fee of $8,370 spread out over 5 payments.
The 21-22 season will be a 20 game regular season. For those teams that qualify there will be a double elimination playoff round. In addition, qualifying playoff teams will advance to the HNA Championship Finals.
- More installments, lower payments. You can now spread your team payments out over time. There are no interest or service charges and no additional player registration fees.
Team Fee - Deposit & Installment Payments
Payment 4 - Ready to Make Payment 4? $1,845 and is due October 30th
Still Need to Make Payment 3? $2,675 Due by September 30th
Welcome to 2021-2022 Winter Hockey - HNA's 42nd Season!
- 20 Game Regular Season
- Double Elimination Playoffs for those teams that qualify
- 90 minute ice slots
- Game Format: 3 - 15 Minute Stop Time Periods
- 5 Minute OT played in tie games, time permitting.
- Detailed Stat Tracking & Regular Website Updates
- Team & Individual Awards to winning teams.
- Qualifying playoff teams advance to the HNA Finals, June 2022.
A team roster must be submitted prior to schedule generation. Any subsequent roster changes must receive prior approval by the League Administrator. All skaters must have a unique number attached to their team jersey. All skating players must have a team jersey, which is the same jersey as other team members, with team logo & a unique number attached.
A HECC or CSA approved ice hockey helmet is required of all skaters. Each skater must wear at least a 1/2 shield / visor facial protection. No exceptions. All players & goaltenders must use protective equipment designed specifically for ice hockey. See the HNA Rules & Policy Guide, available for download from HNA.com for full playing rules & HNA policies.
Upcoming Installment Payment Dates #1 - $450 Deposit - Program begins 10/17. No more deposits accepted
#2 - August 30th - $2200 - Still Available! #3 - September 30th - $2675 - Still Available #4 - October 30th - $1845 - Now Available!
#5 - November 30th - $1200
Hockey North America is a no checking / no fighting league that emphasizes safety and parity for adults players over 21 years of age. The full playing rules & League policies are available in the "downloads" section of hna.com.
Teams must maintain a current payment account to be eligible for scheduled games or playoffs.
Any questions please call the HNA League Office at 800-4-HOCKEY (800-446-2539)