The Hockey North America Winter 21-22 Program is now available for registration. This page is for registering via the team fee option. Registering via the team fee format allows the team to carry as many as 22 skaters, enabling you to spread the cost to play out, as well as keep a full bench if you have teammates that travel regularly or simply can't make all the games. Note that each team member still needs to have a team jersey with a unique number.
HNA Team Registration - The Price for Hockey North America in 21-22 will be a team fee of $7,344 spread out over 5 payments.
30 Games! The 21-22 season will be a 28 game regular season + at least 2 playoff games. In addition, qualifying playoff teams will advance to the HNA Championship Finals. This year's games includes the remaining sessions from 19-20 season
- More installments, lower payments. No extra fees or interest charged for installment payments. There are no extra player registration fees
Ready to Make Payment 3? Payment 3 is $2200, and is due October 15th
Welcome to 2021-2022 Winter Hockey - HNA's 42nd Season!
- At least 30 games! - 28 Game Regular Season + at least 2 playoff games as part of double elimination playoffs
- All fully paid teams qualify for the year end playoff round
- 90 minute ice slots
- Game Format: 3 - 15 Minute Stop Time Periods
- 5 Minute OT played in tie games, time permitting.
- Detailed Stat Tracking & Regular Website Updates
- Individual & Team Awards to winning teams.
- Qualifying winning playoff teams advance to the HNA Finals, June 2022.
- Arenas will be: the DISC (Dearborn) & Southfield Arenas
A team roster must be submitted prior to schedule generation. Any subsequent roster changes must receive prior approval by the League Administrator. All skaters must have a unique number attached to their team jersey. All skating players must have a team jersey, which is the same jersey as other team members, with team logo & a unique number attached.
A HECC or CSA approved ice hockey helmet is required of all skaters. Each skater must wear at least a 1/2 shield / visor facial protection. No exceptions. All players & goaltenders must use protective equipment designed specifically for ice hockey. See the HNA Rules & Policy Guide, available for download from HNA.com for full playing rules & HNA policies.
Upcoming Installment Payment Dates #1 - $450 Deposit - Season Now Underway
#2 - September 15th - $1200 #3 - October 15th - $2200 - Now Available
#4 - November 15th - $1850
#5 - December 15th - $1644
Hockey North America is a no checking / no fighting league that emphasizes safety and parity for adults players over 21 years of age. The full playing rules & League policies are available in the "downloads" section of hna.com.
Teams must maintain a current payment account to be eligible for scheduled games or playoffs.
Any questions please call the HNA League Office at 800-4-HOCKEY (800-446-2539)